Rapid setup. Seamless transition. Delightful experience.
To transition successfully, breakaway advisors must…
- Setup a new organization – considering everything from legal and payroll, to insurance and custodian selection.
- Select wealthtech vendors – including CRM, financial planning, performance reporting, risk, billing & research providers.
- Communicate the rationale for the transition and the benefits it provides to clients.
- Offer clients a frictionless transition experience that minimizes leakage.
- Deliver a quality client experience that delights clients who join.
… however, breakaway advisors face many challenges.
- The process of setting up a new organization is cumbersome and time consuming.
- Legal obstacles to communicating with clients can create confusion & leakage.
- Navigating the landscape of wealthtech vendors can be daunting.
- Learning how to operate new software platforms can take months.
- Transitioning client accounts can be cumbersome and require multiple client interactions.
- The client experience offered by many wealthtech providers is outdated and inferior to wirehouse experience.
CircleBlack helps breakaway advisors overcome these challenges and succeed as independent RIAs
Everything you need
One stop shop for complete wealthtech needs, including CRM, planning, reporting, trading & rebalancing, risk, and billing – reducing the time it takes to evaluate multiple vendors.
Seamless client transition
Easy to use advisor hub
Superior client experience
Ready to try CircleBlack?
See how we can help you simplify your daily tasks, delight your customers, and grow your practice.