Given current economic conditions, financial advisors are under pressure to deliver exceptional service to their clients. Here at CircleBlack, our team is laser-focused on building best of breed technology that can adapt to the practical constraints of our modern society. We know that listening is the foundation of a successful product development strategy.
As part of this effort, we are conducting 45-minute qualitative interviews with financial advisors who are open to sharing their perspectives with us.
In exchange for a 45-minute, audio-only recorded interview conducted via Zoom, we will make a $500 charitable donation to one of the following philanthropies (your choice), on your behalf:
Criteria for Participation
- You’re an owner or employee of a financial advisory firm and credentialed as an RIA
- You’re based in the United States
- Your employer allows you to speak freely about your experiences as an advisor
- You are interested in speaking to the topic of technology that can support you in your profession
Themes We’re Interested in Covering
- How to serve the needs of a rising millennial and Gen Z customer base
- General thoughts about the challenges of running a modern RIA that can adapt to the needs of today’s investing environment
- Approaches to providing optimal service during times of market uncertainty
- The role technology in building an effective strategy for managing your financial advisory practice
- Limitations, pain points, and challenges arising from existing technical solutions that you are currently using
- Software features that you’d like to see built from technology companies like CircleBlack that are building platforms for financial advisors
- Technical solutions that you currently find helpful or valuable
- Your unique goals for your financial advisory practices and solutions that you need to meet those objectives
If you’re interested in participating in research with us, please fill out the form below, and we’ll reach out to you regarding next steps. There’s no preparation necessary for these interviews.
We will not opt you into any sales or marketing lists — unless you have opted into one with CircleBlack already — without your express consent.
This material has been prepared for educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, investment, accounting, legal, or tax advice.